She's Embrace She's Embrace

Sick song!

I would love to believe thats a real female drummer, but I assume its a VST and drums programmed by a female (or a male named Samantha?).

Either way, badass song! Good stuff, keep it up, etc. 10/10

ProsusImperitum responds:

Thanks, but no. The drums are 100% real, a Samantha is 100% girl. At least she acts like it >.<

-Bryan

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

Pod

Yeah man, lately I've been running my Pod X3 as a noise gate only and using VST's and Impulses to get new tones. To be honest, its a shame, but the tones you can get are a lot nicer then a Pods stock tones. Either way though, great song!

(Touch Your) Fuckflaps (Touch Your) Fuckflaps

Hhahha

This is like an uncensored version of Flight of the Conchords. Hilarious lol

Synthetica (Hard Trance) Synthetica (Hard Trance)

sick trance!

Sick trance, man!
5/5
10/10

Bahdshah responds:

thanks for the love bro!!! WOO!

MUD. MUD.

Pretty sweet

Reminds me a lot of Periphery (Bulb/Misha Mansoor)...

Do you record with a PodXT?

Jakisdead responds:

Haha I am proudly part of the same genre, and I can say that Misha has influenced me a lot!

I use a Pod UX2, but good guess! :P

Just A Metal Tune Just A Metal Tune

Like it!

Should've extended it and ended it a bit better :P But hell, I don't care. 10/10.

Good job, man!

that's what we get that's what we get

nice

nice man! i love writing blues stuff, it helps mellow your mind out... love it.. my gear doesn't really allow me to record it though :( i have all high gain equipment!

Lovin the guitar in this, man!

dr-vibe responds:

high gain as in...? high gain is never an issue for me. high-output pickups? roll down your volume knob. high gain amp? try turning down the gain/distortion or rolling off on the treble and bass. they also sell these tiny vox ac30 headphone amps that plug straight into the guitar. instead of plugging headphones into the output, you can take a cable from it to your computer or recording device. what i used here was an ac30 (a real one :O) and a generic tube screamer pedal. also, if you only have humbuckers, try using both at the same time. that fills out the tone, leaving less space for unwanted gain.

This is how to make trance BRO This is how to make trance BRO

Hah!

Happy and generic! But still awesome. Reminds me of Basshunter but without the retarded swedish accented vocals.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Genius

interesting.... original....

what more can i say? strange as fuck, maybe lol